Cykelfrämjandet is the Swedish national cycling advocacy organisation. Our main goal is to improve the conditions for all cyclists in Sweden, and get more people to choose the bicycle for their everyday transportation needs, exercise as well as leisure and tourism.
Currently our organisation has about 5000 members, spread all across the country. We are locally represented by 28 regional branches that work for a.o.:
- a network of well-maintained and direct cycling routes
- safer traffic environments for cyclists
- cycling education, both in primary schools and for adults
- building a community of active cyclists with regular meet-ups
- integration of the bicycle with other modes of (public) transport
We’d gladly hear from you, and are always open to sharing knowledge and ideas for cooperation. You can get in touch in any of the following ways:
|Administrative office address||Cykelfrämjandet
120 30 Stockholm
|Telephone, Monday-Thursday 8.30-12.00
Fridays 8.30-10.45 CET
|+46 8-121 513 31|
Or, you can reach out specifically to one of our board members.